Sunday 22 September 2013

Fresh start.

Well well well. My first blog post. A new blog. A fresh start. I started a new blog back in January 2013 but being the procrastinator that I am I slowly started to neglect my beloved blog. But I'm back...again! Hopefully this blog will last longer than the others.

Expect to gain an insight into the crazy world of Leah.

The main reason I neglected my previous blog was due to university commitments. I got so caught up doing my final year special project that I just didn't have time for myself. Seeing as I'm an avid lover of music, fashion and magazines, it was only right that I made a fashion and music magazine. I put all my blood, sweat and tears into this project as it's something I've always wanted to do. I can officially say I'm proud of myself, I graduated from university with a 2:1. If you put your mind to it, you WILL achieve!

A special thanks to fellow bloggers Shope Delano (London's Closet) Robyn (Robyn Mayday), Kate (This.Is.What.I.Do), Emily (Millynonymous), Clarissa (Vintage Doll Risa) and Frankie (Even Though I'm Skint) for featuring in my publication. Also a special thanks to AMN Clothing, Hubert & Calvin and The Du'Montts.

Here's the end product; The Style Playlist Magazine:

No comments :

Post a Comment